Monday, November 12, 2007

Back to work, real soon hopefully

Short update today, got to get some reading done before bed. Feeling a lot happier now that I finally have my sense of purpose back - I am now officially a Bayada Nurse. This is going to be my first home care job; as soon as I call the nursing supervisors (maybe tomorrow morning) and see if they have anybody to assign me, I will get a better sense of how things operate.

I am praying this whole thing goes well, and I am praying that I truly prove myself worthy of doing this kind of work. As with all things that I truly care about, I will put forth 100% effort, and strive to maintain the highest level of professionalism.

Perhaps, I may blog about work here from time to time. No private information will be disclosed here about any clients, and no one's name will be posted. I will follow HIPAA rules to the best of my abilities (rules summary here), but if anyone objects to any future postings, feel free to message me and I will remove the offending posting as soon as I can.

Okay, enough for now. Sorry about the lack of updates; I guess I should change the name to something like "Brother J, what do you have to say this week?". However, that wouldn't sound as good because it just doesn't rhyme. Oh well, maybe when more interesting, or important, stuff happens that warrants blogging, I will publish it here.

Take care. Be good to yourself and to each other.

No comments: